testing all the way





Samantha Steele - The Price is Right


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday I posted the news item about the sex scandal on the Price is Right in Australia. At first I couldn't find the pictures that were supposed to be on the internet somewhere. Lucky for us, Arse knew where to find at least one and put the link to the image in the comments.

Now you don't have go to that comment section, because I have already put that picture somewhere else. This is Samantha Steele. Aren't we all Wicked Weasel fans?

Now there's another question from me: if there's one photo of Samantha Steele found, there just have to be more... Where are they?




Who is here?





Girls Gone Wild

Previous posts

Links



Ads

Archives

Stats

    Ã?�·



ATOM 0.3


Your Ad Here





Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates